North Grounds Rec Center
North Grounds Recreation Center, located near the University's law and business schools, expanded in 2015 to provide everything you need to reach your fitness goals. North Grounds Recreation Center now offers a 25-meter pool and international squash courts, in addition to the cardiovascular training equipment, free weights and training machines, basketball/volleyball courts, handball/racquetball courts and multipurpose/aerobics rooms.
- Cardiovascular training equipment, free weights and strength training machines
- 2-court gymnasium
- 2 multipurpose group exercise rooms
- Multimedia Cycle room
- 3 handball/racquetball courts
- 2 international singles squash courts
- 25-meter x 25-yard 10-lane pool
- Hot tub and sauna
- Wet classroom for aquatic instruction
- Day locker
- Semester locker rentals
- See the NGRC's accessibility features
There are designated parking lots with metered spaces adjacent to North Grounds Recreation Center (Zone 5501) and along Duffy Boulevard. Additional parking is available in the Darden Garage (Zone 5516) after 3:30 PM Monday–Friday.